Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Are the roommate surveys pretty good? I'm worried I'll end up with someone that I don't get along with.

That is a terrific question and definitely something I was thinking about last year when I decided on Saint Mike's- I was really worried about it actually!!
However, what is so great about Saint Mike's is how thorough the survey is. It asks all different questions, ranging from if you're cluttered, neat, or messy, what time you usually go to bed, and even your favorite movies and music. Saint Mike's Residence Life does its best to pair you up with someone who shares many similar qualities and will be a good fit for you :)
We do have a 2 week room freeze in the beginning of the year, just so the freshman get a chance to see whether they really click with their roommate. If you decide that you and your roomie don't work out, once the freeze is over, you always have the chance to move to another room or building.
Hope this helps!!

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment