Saturday, August 6, 2011

Is it weird living in NYC and then going to college in Vermont?

I wouldn't say weird, I would probably say different in a really good way. I grew up going to things such as the openings of the Christmas displays on Fifth Avenue, going to Broadway plays, adventuring around Times Square, seeing the tree in Rockefeller Center, and going to my favorite waffle and hot chocolate stand in Bryant Park (my favorite place in NYC :) I've love having the opportunity to live in such an amazing place. However, I absolutely love Vermont as well. I love the calmness and true beauty of it all. I love going to Church Street and visiting the boutiques and shops. I love going to the Skinny Pancake and the sun reflect on Lake Champlain or having Bueno y Sano (my most favorite place in Burlington) and catching a movie with friends. Plus, SMC is my second home, so I love Vermont mainly because of that. College is really the chance to explore what you love and what will help you grow into the person you want to be- having the chance to live in two amazing, but different places has allowed me that, so I'm pretty lucky that way :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment