Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Calling all Class of 2016 Parents!!!!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

I wish I could take a picture for you of what I am doing right now. I'm trying to get my outline for my research introduction together, but unfortunately... I'm kind of in a slump, just staring at the computer ;) What a better time than now to tell my parent wonderful readers about this week's Knight Chat!!

This Thursday 10/27 from 7:30-9pm, we're offering a very special Parent Knight Chat!! Many of our amazing SMC bloggers (including myself :) will be answering all of your questions about SMC- from academics, sports, activities, or just college life in general, we'll be chatting live, so hope to "see" you there :)

If you can't make it to the chat, never hesitate to ask me a question of Formspring, send me a tweet on Twitter, or shoot me a quick email- I'm always happy to help and love hearing from my readers!!

Until next time, I send you my very best wishes,
Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment