Monday, January 28, 2013

Exploring North Campus...

Happy Monday everyone!!

So, just a quick post (and video!!) for you guys today!! Together, my friends, Emily, Taylor, and I went to go visit our friend Alex (or MOA as I call her MyOtherAlex) Merrill, Emma, Cait, and Lauren Mazz (who actually lives in Pontigny, but our Her Campus meeting was at Linnehan) at her dorm.

The thing is... They lives on North Campus!! Ahhhh!!

Hahahaha, just kidding- North Campus is actually awesome!!

For those of my wonderful readers who don't know, North Campus is just a mile down the road from the main SMC campus and has a couple amazing dorms and houses our Sloane restaurant, Day Care, art department, and many more things!! There is a shuttle every half hour, so there's never any trouble with getting where you need to be!! Everyone is also so nice and is willing to give you directions if you get a little... misplaced ;)

The thing is, I usually drive up to north with my friends who already live there and know where they're going. I took the 7pm shuttle with Emily and Taylor and we sort of got into an adventure trying to find Linnehan.

So, of course, I had to vlog it :) Enjoy you guys!!



Overall, it was such a fun night, and one of the many adventures I will treasure during my years at SMC :)

Congrats to all of the Class of 2017 accepted to SMC Early Action II!! It's actually my 3rd anniversary of getting my acceptance, as I applied Early Action II as well, so I can't tell you how excited I am for all of you and hope to see you as part of the SMC family!!

Until next time, I send you my very best wishes,
Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment