Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Interested in Saint Mike's? Well this is DEFINITELY for you!!...

Morning everyone!!

While this is not Part II of my blog post, I am so excited for all of my perspective student readers out there. The message below has some great info that really opens up a great opportunity for anyone interested in learning more about Saint Mike's :)

Hey everyone!

Saint Michael's College will be participating in the College Week's Fall Online College Fair. Two of our student blogger, Gabbi Hall and Matt Seklecki (who are such nice people, by the way :) along with Admissions Counselor, Jeremy Brown, will be available during a live video chat to talk about Saint Mike's. You'll be able to ask the questions throughout the chat!

REGISTER ONLINE HERE :)

Be sure to tune in at 3pm EST, Thursday, November 4th- CHECK IT OUT!!

Can't make it to the video chat? No worries- you can log into College Week Live later on in the day and watch the recording.


If you have a question you'd like to ask us live, head on over to
the Class of 2015 Facebook page and ask us now!

That seems soooo cool!! I wish I could have had the chance to do that when I was a perspective student. I think this is a great way to ask questions with people who really know Saint Mike's best, and not even have to leave your home. I really hope a lot of you will go to this and have a great time talking to Gabbi, Matt, and Jeremy :)

Anyway, Part II should be up this afternoon. I'm going to make myself some breakfast and get ready for class, but I hope everyone has a great day today!!

Until this afternoon!!
Best Wishes Always,
Alex :)

4 comments:

  1. Love you and your blogs <2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you, so glad you are liking them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for the shout out Alex-- Minor update, it's going to be with Gabbi & Matt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got it covered Jeremy- thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete