Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What do you honestly think about the dorms?

I personally love my dorm. I will definitely post pictures when I get a chance on my blog!! When I was touring schools, believe me, I was not too excited about living in a small, cramped dorm and sharing a public bathroom. However, Saint Mike's has some of the best dorms I've seen and the bathrooms are always clean. They are perfect for two people and have plenty of space for any extras you want to add.

What's great about our dorms is how close we are to the other freshman dorms. I live in Joyce, but all 3 freshman dorms, Joyce, Ryan, and Lyons, are all located in the Quad, so all the freshman are close to one another and it's easy to go visit a friend who lives in another building.

I think something that Saint Mike's has that other schools don't is the ability to become really great friends with your floormates and people in your hall. It's common to fit a lot of people in your dorm for movie or game nights. Overall, I really have nothing bad to say about the dorms. Well... sometimes I wish I didn't have to walk four flights of stairs to the my dorm, but the benefits outweigh the negatives drastically.

I would definitely recommend coming to Saint Mike's to take a tour of a campus, in which you get to actually see the dorms and a dorm room first hand. If you can't, Saint Mike's just uploaded an amazing new interactive tour in which you can see what the dorms and life in general at SMC is like :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/saintmichaels?feature=mhum#p/u/0/igpDiwV59ZU

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment