Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hi I am a Senior in HS involved in Campus Ministry and I see you are too. Would you mind sharing your experience as a college freshman- has SMC Campus Ministry welcomed you?

Hi!! I am a member of our SMC campus ministry, also known as VITA. I usually attend one of the programs that VITA offers, LINK, which is a large faith group program that meets in the upper room of the Chapel on Wednesday nights. VITA also offers Connections, which are small faith groups on Monday nights.
I have loved my experience with the SMC Campus Ministry. Everyone has been so welcoming and kind to me. I know when I attend LINK, I have such a great time to talk with people who share many of the same beliefs that I do and it allows me to take time to reflect and meditate. Campus Minisitry also offers many retreats and socials. This weekend actually, we are having the VITA Snowflake Semiformal, which I am so excited about!!
For more information about VITA, I would definitely email or call Anna Lester, our campus minister or check out my friend Derek's blog, which can give you more insight into LINK and VITA.

Anna's email is alester@smcvt.edu, phone number 802-654-2897
Derek's blog is http://dereksmcbloggers.blogspot.com/

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment