Friday, December 10, 2010

Interested in Winning Some SMC gear for the Holidays??

Hey everyone!!

Today, I want to let you guys in on this year's Saint Michael's College Holiday Contest!! All of our Admissions department and bloggers remember how stressful this time of year can be with college applications and finishing up the first half of Senior Year (believe me, I definitely can remember that.)

So, SMC is sending a little holiday cheer with their YouTube contest!! Basically, 10 different SMC staff will ask you questions about Saint Mike's. Answer them correctly, and you can enter in to win some awesome SMC gear!!

I remember doing this last year and having so much fun with it. If you get a chance, definitely check it out- it is a definite stress reliever and a great way to test your knowledge of Saint Mike's :)

Just click here and get started :)

I just finished up my last classes of the semester, so I'm off to celebrate with my friend, Kayley, at the Knight Stand.

Hope everyone has a terrific weekend and remember- EA I letters are being sent out the week of 12/20- good luck!!!!!

Until next time, I send you my best wishes,
Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment