Wednesday, January 26, 2011

hi alex! do you you find the smc community supportive?

Hi!! I definitely find the SMC community to be supportive. I think one of the best things about going to a small, liberal arts college, is that we are more like a family- always supportive, respectful, and considerate of each other :) In the six months that I've been at Saint Mike's, I have made such amazing friends, have built strong relationships with my professors, and have met people who share my interests in the clubs and activities I take part in.
When looking at colleges, I wanted to know that I would be supported from the tiniest thing to the biggest, and I haven't been disappointed. SMC is a school family that I'm proud to be a part of and truly supported by!!

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment