Saturday, January 15, 2011

How does it feel knowing that you really reach people with your blogging? I appreciate how honest your blog is about college life and I'm wicked excited about being just accepted to smc cause of you [=

It is definitely a wonderful feeling knowing that I can give perspective into both my life and my college experience at Saint Mike's through my blog. I always try to write blogs that will both give information about Saint Mike's, whether it be academics, sports, or activities on campus, but I also try to put a bit of myself, my experiences, and my feelings within the posts as well.
I'm so glad my blog makes you excited about Saint Mike's and I thank you for the wonderful compliments about my blog- really appreciate it :) Congratulations on your acceptance and I hope to see you in the Class of 2015!!

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment