Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Did you form any lasting relationships with the girls on your floor? I'm really nervous about it.

Aww absolutely I did!! I'm constantly texting or Facebooking many of my floormates to see how they're doing and how excited I am to see them again in the fall!! I have to say, I was so super nervous about this too. However, many of my floormates became some of my closest friends :) While I can probably name majority of my floor and say the terrific relationship I share with each of them, I'm going to let you know that your floor truly does become your second family. Whether it be going to each others rooms to hang out, do homework, stop by if their free for dinner, or even brushing your teeth together, you WILL make lasting relationships with the people on your floor. Remember, just be yourself, socialize and keep your door open for people to drop by, and you will quickly be on your way to meeting some great friends :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment