Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How did you go about move-in day. I'm getting nervous/anxious already!

I totally understand how you feel!! I was a bit of a nervous wreck the week before move in. Would I be able to pack everything in my car? Will I have to carry everything up four floors myself? Will I meet nice people (yeah, I worried about even that ;) I can guarantee you though, it will all go really well on August 25th :) Once you get to SMC, you will be greeted by whistles and overall genuine happiness by the wonderful Orientation or O leaders, who from the second you park, will already be opening up your trunk and bringing your things up to your dorm- all you have to do is unpack!!
For me, the way I went about move- in day was just to keep as calm as possible, be social with everyone and say hi, and try to organize things as best as I could in my room before Orientation events :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment