Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Do you know anyone who lived in a single room and liked it?

Yes, I knew a lot of people who lived in singles and loved it!! I think the thing about singles is that even though you don't have a roommate, you do have your own space. Plus, you're living with 20 other people on your floor, sharing the same bathroom and lounge etc. Plus, with dorm socials during orientation, you get to meet a lot of people within your hall!! My tip- leave your door open so people can drop by and go around and introduce yourself, it will make all the difference!!
One of our SMC bloggers, Kayley, lived in a single this past year, so I would definitely try to contact her about it at formspring.me/kayleysmc14 or kmavridis@mail.smcvt.edu :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment