Thursday, July 28, 2011

I heard your a big part of campus ministry and the person to contact. So, what are you involved in within it?

Well, I'm a lector and a Eucharistic Minister at the 7pm Sunday mass, I've attended some retreats, and I'm looking forward to becoming a member of the VITA (campus ministry here at SMC) vision team and group leader in our large prayer group, LINK, which meets weekly. We have so many programs within VITA, such as the Dessert and the Divine, where we have delicious baked goods and catch up, the Emmaus and Leap retreats which are every semester and very popular, or even just being a part of the mass through liturgical choir or alter serving. We love seeing new faces, so please feel free to come as much as you like!! If you have a specific interest within campus ministry, please feel free to email me at abyrne@mail.smcvt.edu or to email Anna Lester, our campus minister, at alester@smcvt.edu- hope to hear from you :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment