Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm in Lyons Hall, and I'm slightly bummed about the same sex floors. Did you or any friends live in Lyons, and did they wish they had lived with same sex wings?

I actually lived in Joyce, but I had many friends in Lyons and they loved it!! I can totally understand how you feel though. No matter what, you're definitely going to meet everyone, boys and girls, during your first weeks in the dorm, through dorm socials, orientation, and even while doing laundry. For a lot of people, it's great to share the floor with the same sex and have 2 bathrooms on each side of the floor they can go to, but be able to just go up or down the stairs and hang out with their girl or guy friends. As a person who lived in a single sex wing, I really didn't find too much of a difference. No matter what, it will be really great :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment