Thursday, July 7, 2011

Why did you choose the Android over the iPhone?

I have to say, when I bought my phone, one of the main reasons I didn't choose the Iphone was because it was not yet with Verizon, my phone plan, and I wasn't willing to change plans. I was looking to upgrade to a smartphone for college, but I had no clue what to choose!! I was actually a bit wary of Android when I was looking into phones- Android technology was just starting to be released and become popular, so I didn't know much about it. I've always been the girl who has to do a lot of research on a product before I invest in it and when I looked into the details, I was really impressed with the different programs it offered. So far, I've loved my phone- it allows me to download different social media apps that are important for my blogging (Twitter, Foursquare, Facebook, Formspring, Youtube etc.) and things such as the ability to have both a touch screen and a QWERTY virtual and pull out keyboard, the 5 home screens, and most importantly, a terrific calendar that puts all of my classes, clubs, and activities in order (a MUST in college ;) I chose a phone that fit me well and would help me in the future, which I find to be the most important thing for any person looking into choosing a phone :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment