Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Why do are the bloggers retweet blogposts that other bloggers write?

As a person who does this all the time, I have to say it's because a) we love our school and b) the SMC Bloggers have a great support system. I know if I see one of my fellow bloggers who has a great new post up, I'm definitely going to share it with my followers, just so if they didn't get a chance to before (maybe they don't follow the blogger or @smcblogs on Twitter etc.) they have a chance to check it out now. We all have a unique perspective and tips for life at SMC, but we are all really similar in the fact that we are a team of bloggers that wants to get the word out and show prospective students and families what we like about Saint Mike's :)


Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment