Sunday, August 28, 2011

What are Link and VITA? Also, how does one get involved with these types of things? Do we just show up or is there an informational meeting or what? hah :)

Ahh I love that you're asking me this!! Okay, VITA is campus ministry here at SMC. I'm one of the leaders of LINK, which is our large faith sharing group that meets Wednesdays at 8pm in the upper room of the chapel. It's really relaxed and comfortable- definitely a way to destress and have some reflective time. If you go to the 7pm mass tonight, I'll actually be talking about how to get involved with it. We LOVE having new members, so I'll definitely update the blog when we have a first meeting. Basically, just show up and we'd be SO happy to have you!! Feel free to email me at abyrne@mail.smcvt.edu if you want to talk more about VITA and LINK :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment