Monday, December 5, 2011

Capture the Night- Last Knight Chat of the Year!!

Happy Monday everyone!!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day :) Today, while a bit gloomy and windy outside, was a terrific day!! I had my last research methods class ever (As you all know, this has been my toughest class for the past two semesters, so I'm excited to be doing well and finish up this part of my major requirements!!) and got all my homework done early tonight, so I had time to study for finals- overall a pretty successful night!!

I chose the title of my post today mainly because I want to remind all of my Class of 2016 readers that tomorrow, December 6th from 7:30-9pm, is the last Knight Chat of the year!! I really hope you all capture the night and log on to the Knight Chat tomorrow. It's really one of the best ways to have all your SMC questions answered my the terrific SMC Bloggers and meet some other high school seniors who are applying to Saint Mike's as well.

I still remember the Knight Chats I attended and they helped me so much in my decision to come to SMC. Talking to the bloggers and other seniors who were going through the same things as me- filling out the Common App, traveling to do college searches, sharing a love of SMC, etc definitely played a part in making me feel at ease during a stressful time.

I really hope we'll get to "see" many of our prospective SMC class of 2016 there tomorrow night. Remember, please feel free to ask me any questions via formspring or Vyou, send me a tweet on Twitter, or shoot me a quick email- I'm always happy to help my wonderful readers!!

Until next time, I send you my very best wishes,
Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment