Wednesday, January 25, 2012

KNIGHT CHAT TONIGHT!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Just a quick reminder to all SMC Class of 2016 Prospective students that there is a Knight Chat tonight, 01/25, from 7:30-9pm!!

Now that it's that time where you're really starting to consider where you really want to spend your next four years, why not have the chance to students who have been in your shoes and can tell you more about what life as a college student is like?

As I always like to say, Knight Chats are where I received my first contact with SMC students and learned so much about Saint Mike's (one of the reasons it ended up being my first choice :)

Many of our amazing SMC Bloggers will be there to answer any questions you have and it'll give you the chance to talk with other prospective students as well!!

Remember, if you have an questions at all, never hesitate to contact me via a question on Formspring, a tweet on Twitter, or drop me a quick email- I'm always happy to help my wonderful readers!!

Until next time, I send you my very best wishes,
Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment