Tuesday, April 24, 2012

for my college recommendation letters, is it ok if i have a spanish teacher write one, or would you suggest that i stick to the core subjects like math, english, history etc. thanks alex! this is important cause i really wanna go to st mikes!!

Of course you could have your Spanish teacher write your recommendation letter!! It's so funny that you mention it because one of my recommendation letters was written by my high school Spanish teacher too!! In my opinion, if you have a great relationship with a teacher and they can represent who you are as a student and all your great qualities to colleges, then I think whatever subject they teach you should absolutely ask them to write a recommendation letter for you :) Aww that is so amazing to hear you want to go to SMC- I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you on campus in the future!!

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :) www.formspring.me/alexsmc14

No comments:

Post a Comment