Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's been your favorite psych class so far?

I think it's a tie between Adolescent Development and Behavioral Neuroscience. Both have definitely challenged me greatly, but in a way that has helped me to become a better student. I've always wanted to pursue adolescent psychology, so taking this class helped me to not only reflect on adolescence as a whole, but on my adolescence and the changes that I experienced. Professor Kuntz was amazing and really opened up a circle for trust and respect that appreciated so much. Behavioral Neuro has allowed me to touch a human brain, perform an EEG and lie detector test and learn about how everything is somehow related to the brain. Professor Tomasulo is an amazing teacher who really cares about her students and is always sharing fun facts of the day with us, which helps start the day right :) Overall, all of my Psych classes have been amazing and I'm really lucky to be a part of such a terrific major.

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :) www.formspring.me/alexsmc14

No comments:

Post a Comment