Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I luv ur blog so much. It is one of the reasons I applied early action to st. mike's =] My ? is what do you guys do during the week days to hang out? thanks =]

This is a great question!! I'm really dedicated to my academics and activities on campus, but I always try to take time out of my schedule to hang with friends. Usually, I just visit people's dorm rooms before bed or after class to just chat a bit and catch up on each other's day. Like on Sundays, I usually spend my day in the library or in my room doing homework.
However, I go to the 7pm mass with my friends, Megan, Abbey, Taylor, Kayley, and Erin. Then, I usually go to Lyons afterwards to see my friend Marci for our Sunday night ritual- Amazing Race and manicures to get us ready for the week (very girlie of us :) During the week though, I usually try to arrange a study time in Durick with some friends, get together for a great meal in Alliot, or have people just stop by my room to have a cup of hot chocolate (the roomie and I have a Keurig :) There are so many ways at Saint Mike's to see your friends, you just have to learn to balance it with activities and academics.
Thank you so so much for your compliment!! I can't tell you how excited that makes me that you applied Early Action to Saint Mike's and that you enjoy my blog!! I wish you good luck and I hope to see you in the Class of 2015 :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment