Friday, December 3, 2010

Hi Alex =) Your blog is always a bright spot on my Tuesday afternoon! How did you become involved in smc blogging?

Hi!! I love that my blog makes your day brighter :)
Well, I have been involved in admissions since high school. I've always been very interested in helping people choose the school that fits them perfectly. I also love social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, you name it, I'm probably addicted to it ;) and am really fascinated by how many schools are encorporating it into their admissions.
I was so impressed by the SMC bloggers and their many methods of communication through websites such as the SMC blogs, SMC Facebook group, and Twitter pages, that I really hoped I could one day be a blogger.
I was lucky enough to be contacted by the wonderful Mallory Wood (Assistant Director of Social Media) who asked me if I wanted to be a blogger and I jumped at the chance :) I love showing my experiences at Saint Mike's to prospective students and parents and current SMC students and helping them learn more about me and college life in general :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment