Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Alex I was wondering about your amazing friend Kayley! She sounds like she is an amazing New Yorker! I hope I can meet her at SMC.

Are you a fellow New Yorker? :) Kayley is quite amazing and really very special to me. She is one of my closest friends at SMC and we have a lot in common, both being New Yorkers, involved in many SMC activities, and especially loving Saint Mike's. We share so much laughter and many jokes (especially at dinner in Alliot :) and I really am so lucky to find such an amazing, lovable friend like her :)
If you come to Saint Mike's you will meet a lot of great friend- I can guarantee it :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This sounds like some girl, I also heard you mention your other friends Taylor, Marci, Mary, Katie, Megan, Erin, and Mary. They sound like such great girls, I bet I'll be friends with them when I come to SMC next year. Can't wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are really great friends!! Congratulations on choosing SMC and hope to see you in the fall :)

    ReplyDelete