Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What Spanish class are you taking and what's it like?

Great question- I have taken 2 Spanish classes actually at Saint Mike's. After taking the Placement Exam at my summer registration day in July, I placed into 3rd Semester Spanish and it was so much fun!! I learned not only a great deal of vocabulary and conjugations, but my professor, Diego Mattos, is very helpful, really funny and always applies his sense of humor to the class. I also got to do a lot of group work in class, which helped me meet a lot of people in different grades :)
This semester, I'm taking 4th Semester Spanish, which focuses on using the vocab I learned last semester and applying it to writing. Thankfully, I still have Diego as my professor and today we actually had to write in Spanish 6 adjectives describing our SMC ID pic- the descriptions were hysterical!!

If you want to learn a little more about the language department at SMC, here is the link :) http://smcvt.edu/academics/modernlanguages/

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment