Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hi! If I tweeted you or one of the other bloggers, would you answer? ps I love your blog, especially with the wintery feel to it, so cute! Keep up the good work!

Of course we would!! The bloggers are always here to assist in anyway possible about SMC, so never hesitate to send us a tweet on our twitter accounts or send a tweet to one of the Saint Michael's accounts. If you have a twitter, just click "Contact Me" tab or the "Join the conversation" button on my twitter widget on the right side margin of my blog and send myself or one of the other bloggers a tweet- we would love to hear from you!!
Thank you so much for your compliment!! I've been trying to experiment with some different backgrounds and pictures I've taken around campus to capture the wintery feel, so hopefully I've done that :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment