Monday, April 11, 2011

Are there a lot of people like you at St. Michael's? As in, people who are so friendly and eager to help? That sounds like it would be a wonderful place to meet people and grow personally. (Your blog and formspring are so helpful!)

Awwwww!! Thank you so so much for this wonderful question!! Well, while there is only one me, the SMC family is something amazing to be a part of. You really can never find a person who isn't willing to welcome you, smile at you, or even wave at you from across the Freshman quad. It's an extremely respecting and accepting place where you can really grow, not only as a student, but as a leader, a friend, and as a person. I have loved my experience at SMC so much and I love being able to have the chance to share my love to prospective students, families, and many of the SMC community through blogging and tour guiding. I am so glad you find my blog and formspring helpful- I am always here to help and please never hesitate to get in touch with me through either!! Thank you so much again and best of luck to you :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment