Tuesday, April 12, 2011

can you take about your experience in psych and what your plans are with it

I would love to!! I have had such an amazing experience with the SMC Psych department and am really proud to be a part of such a great major :) My professors are absolutely some of the most supportive and intellectual teachers I have ever encountered, and always so willing to help!! While Psych is one of the biggest majors at SMC, most of the professors know your name without you even having their class and always willing to give you advice on what direction you want to take your major in. So far, I have taken Gen. Psych, Research Methods I, and Adolescent Development, which have been really terrific and next semester, I'm taking Child Development and Research Methods II. In the future, I hope with my BA in Psychology to go on to graduate school (maybe at Saint Mike's- we have an excellent Psych Grad School program as well) and earn my PhD, hopefully specializing in adolescent and child development :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment