Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What type of food do you keep in your room.

Excellent question!! I always love to keep some Campbell's microwavable soup cans and crackers, just in case I get a little hungry during the night or feeling a bit under the weather. I also definitely recommend some of your guilty pleasure snack foods or sweets for when you need a pick me up or a stressful day. I have my favorite cereal (Honey Nut Cheerios :) in case I feel like having breakfast in my room instead of going to Alliot and I would definitely recommend having some power bars or granola bars as a quick snack on the go.
While this isn't food, I would also recommend stocking up on your favorite drinks, just so that if you're thirsty, you always have something in the refrigerator!! Usually, I have some Seltzer, Diet Coke, and Sprite cans and always bottles of water :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment