Monday, October 10, 2011

1ST KNIGHT CHAT OF THE YEAR!!

Happy Monday everyone!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful start of the week!! I just wanted to remind my prospective student readers about our 1st Knight Chat of the year this Wednesday, October 12th, from 7:30-9pm. I'll be there with many of my amazing fellow bloggers, ready to chat with you guys about anything SMC or college life in general.
I'm so excited to chat with many prospective members of the class of 2016 and I really hope to "see" (Hahaha, you know what I mean ;) you guys there!!

If you have any questions at all about the Knight chat or about SMC in general, always feel free to Formspring, email, or tweet me- always love to hear from my wonderful readers :)

Until next time, I send you my very best wishes,
Alex :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete