Sunday, October 9, 2011

alex, i just asked marci about campus ministry, i think it's called VITA and she said to talk to you about it, what exactly do you do? thanks!

Aww Marci is one of my best friends and is great at answering questions, so I'm glad you got to talk to her!! Yes, SMC student led campus ministry group is called VITA, which stands for "Way of Life." I am one of the VITA team leaders, but also help run LINK which is our weekly large faith sharing group on campus, which meets on Wednesdays from 8-9. LINK focuses on reflection and relaxation, with the help of meditation and music. I'm also a lector and Eucharistic minister at the 7pm Mass as well. If you'd like to learn more about the many campus ministry in depth, please feel free to email me at abyrne@mail.smcvt.edu :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete