Sunday, October 30, 2011

SMC Halloweekend 2011

Happy Sunday everyone!!

I am so exhausted right now, probably because I had such an amazing day yesterday. It was one of the best nights for all students at SMC- the annual Halloween dance!! This is probably SMC's biggest dance and one thing about SMC students- we all love to dress up!!

This year, my friends and I went all out with so many different costume ideas, decorations, and of course, tons of different candies going all around our suite. Friday, we spent our night preparing for the dance by having manicures, getting our costumes all set up, and watching Halloween movies like Nightmare Before Christmas and Halloweentown. On Saturday, all of us were literally in our common room for most of the day, just wishing it would be later on so we could start getting dressed in our costumes, take tons of pictures, and set off to Ross for the Halloween Dance!!

So, once 8pm hit, we all started prepping for the dance- let me tell you, our suite was definitely full of all the makeup and hair products you could think of!! Curling and straightening hair, tying bows, making sure masks were on right- you name it, we were doing it to help everyone get ready.

Finnnnalllyy at 10pm we were all ready for picture time and headed off to the dance. We met up with so many of our great friends there and danced the night away until about 1am. It was such an amazing time and I'm so glad that SMC throws events like these to celebrate something as fun as Halloween :)

So... what did I end up going as you might ask? Well, wonderful readers- I have a secret for you :) I actually dressed up as my alter ego. Can you guess what that may be? (Just look at the picture below :)



Meet Princess Alex!!


My amazing friend Megan was one of my favorite childhood book/ TV characters, DW, from Arthur
Hahahaha this is my absolute favorite pic from the night- my friend, Mary, was a Lax Bro, so Megan and I thought it would be funny to do a hysterical pose with her :)
My wonderful friend, Katie, was Black Swan and her costume came out amazing!! I was so freaked out when I saw her because it came out so well :)

Taylor, who is like my lovable amazing fairy godfriend when it comes to these events- she was a girl scout!!

Of course, we needed a SMC Blogs pic, so here are Marci Snowflake, Kayley Cave Woman, and Princess Alex :)
All of the lovely ladies of Pontigny 226!! Kayley, Me, Taylor, Mary, Allyson, Marci, Megan, and Katie :)




Remember, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask me a question on Formspring, send me a tweet on Twitter, or shoot me an email- I'm always so happy to hear from my wonderful readers!!

Until next time, I send you my very best wishes,
Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment