Sunday, November 13, 2011

KNIGHT CHAT THIS WEDNESDAY!!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

So as you can probably tell by the title of this post that another Knight Chat for Prospective Class of 2016 students is coming up this week. Knight chats are really the best- they were actually the first time I got the chance to talk to the SMC bloggers, who give such great student perspective and tips before making the decision to apply. You learn so much from them, meet other students going through the college search process like you, and have some great discussion about everything and anything SMC!! The Knight Chat is this Wednesday, November 16th, from 7:30-9pm and I hope many of the bloggers get to "see" you there :)

If you can't make it to the Knight Chat and have any questions at all, don't hesitate to send me a question on Formspring, a tweet on Twitter, or an email- I'm always happy to help!!

Until next time, I send you my very best wishes,
Alex :)


No comments:

Post a Comment