Tuesday, November 15, 2011

alex, i know you're a twilight fan! Do a lot of people at SMC get together to go to the movies?

You're so right- I am a huge Twilight fan!! Absolutely we do- we have a movie theater on College Street (right of Church Street) called the Roxy, where a bunch of my friends and I will go to, especially after a nice dinner at Bueno y Sano, my favorite place on College Street to eat :) While it is a small theater, I adore going there and everyone is so nice. There is also a multiplex in Williston and Essex, which are also options as well. For Breaking Dawn though, I know many of my SMC friends and I are getting together sometime this weekend in our Twilight gear to see it :) Hope you have an amazing Twilight weekend!!

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment