Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ALEX I GOT INTO SMC! (: I AM SOO EXCITED! (: HOW DID YOU FEEL WHEN YOU GOT ACCEPTED!? SMC IS MY DREAM SCHOOL! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Yayayayayay!! How absolutely exciting- congratulations!! Hahaha, well, out of the 9 schools that I applied to, SMC was the second one I heard back from. I applied for the Early Action II deadline (December 1st) so I heard back in late January. I was actually a bit stressed because I was going through midterms (as you know, Senior Year is definitely stressful :) My dad actually gave me my purple envelope and I was really nervous. When I found out I got in, I literally texted all of my friends and did a celebration dance all over my house. SMC was my first choice so I was so excited, like you, that I got into my dream school... and hey, I guess I'm living the dream now haha!! Aww, thank you for your compliment!! I really hope to see you as part of the SMC family in the fall- good luck with the rest of senior year :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment