Monday, January 2, 2012

how is the food? what do you suggest for a meal plan?

The food is pretty good, and this is coming from a picky eater!! The meal plan is also unlimited, included in your board. It basically means you can go into Alliot (our main cafeteria) as many times as you want throughout the day and not get charged extra, which I absolutely love :) I think with the food, you learn to become creative because there are so many options- vegetarian/vegan, pizza, grill, international, salad bar, pasta bar, soft serve machine- you name it, we most likely have it. I would definitely suggest if you come on a visit to SMC to get a meal ticket and try out the food yourself!! I actually did it when I visited for an academic day tour and it was great to get the chance to see what meals would be like if I were a student at SMC :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment