Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gotta Get Down on Pday... and Finals

Happy Thursday everyone!!

First of all, I could not start my blog post off today without congratulating all of my Class of 2016 readers on becoming an official part of the SMC family!! I cannot tell you how excited I am to meet all of you and see you around campus this fall!!

So, this week has definitely been packed with so many activities and events, probably the most important being... can you guess?

P-DAY!!!!

P-Day is literally eveyone's favorite day on campus, probably because it is the most fun day EVER!! Making P-Day t-shirts with your friends, the annual trike race in the Alliot Rotunda, inflatables, tons of delicious food from all our favorite restaurants on Church Street (Ben and Jerry's, Skinny Pancake, Samosaman, and so many others!!) It's kind of like being a kid all over again!! Here are some of the photos I took during the day :)

Marci, Mary, and me!! They are both so wonderful and two of my best friends!!

Bri and me!! Bri was my roommate last year and is still one of my best friends, I'm really lucky to have her in my life :)

Since half of our suite were out getting bagels, the other half took this terrific pic!! Kate, Kayley, Katie (Three of my Special K's!!) and me :)
Megan and me!! Megan is one of my best friends in the world, probably because she has such a big heart and is always making me laugh!!

Some of my amazing first years, otherwise known as my SMC little sisters- Alex (or MOA- my other Alex haha!!) Merrill, Amelia, and Cait!!



After all this fun, it is now down to business, aka finals. My first final is tomorrow and believe me, I am sooooooo nervous my wonderful readers, especially since you know what a worrywart I can be sometimes!! As always, just going to study hard and do my best!!

What's hard to believe is that this time next week, I'll be back in NY, all moved out from Pontigny Hall, and done with my Sophomore Year of college...

WHAT!?!?! WHERE DID THE TIME GO!?!?!?!

That's why my wonderful readers, I'm going to send you off with this message. This is a time to be in the moment and treasure what you have- whether it be prom, graduation, summer fun, or even buying new things for college, it's a time to appreciate this time and realize just how amazing it is. Take it all in and enjoy it. I was so lucky to have after deciding what college I wanted to go to have the most amazing family and friends (shout out to my GCA girls!!) to spend these moments with and then build new memories and grow into who I am today with my SMC family, both which continue to help and inspire me.

If you ever have any questions at all or just want someone to talk to, I'm always here and happy to help, being just a Formspring, Tweet, or email away!!

Until next time, I send you my very best wishes,
Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment