Sunday, May 6, 2012

What is the New Student Guide I keep hearing about on Class of 2016?

Great question!! The New Student Guide should be sent sometime in the summer (probably June or July) and it has all the information and forms you'll need as an incoming first year in the fall. So, things such as your roommate form, health form, pre-orientation and registration day you want to attend in July etc. that you'll need to fill out and send back to SMC by the date listed and then FAQ's that are typically asked, like about housing, banks in the area, and pre-orientation weekends will all be in there as well. I'm a Sophomore, soon to be Junior (which I cannot still believe!!) and I still have my Student Guide. Overall, it is just one of the many great things SMC gives you in your four years here and really helps you to have information you may need about SMC :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :) www.formspring.me/alexsmc14

No comments:

Post a Comment