Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Want Me to Answer Your Questions Personally?...

Hey everyone!!

I'm sooo excited to be a part of Saint Mike's newest project. Myself, and my amazing fellow bloggers, Christine, Gabbi, and our terrific Assistant Director of Marketing and Social Media, Mallory, are now a part of VYou!!

Don't know what VYou is? VYou is an awesome new website where you can ask any questions you have about Saint Mike's and we will record a video of us answering your question. It is such a great way to interact with all my readers personally, and answer any questions you may have regarding Saint Mike's.

Plus, you get to see me answering your questions- how cool is that!?! :)

There are so many ways to get in contact with me and ask a question, so please never hesitate to send me a question on VYou or Formspring, or send me a tweet on Twitter- I would love to hear from you!!

Until next time, I send you my best wishes,
Alex :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! (the video reply)
    Makes it much more personable...and who wouldn't want to see that amazing ALEX smile :)
    Love your blog, Alex!

    ReplyDelete