Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I am coming to visit this weekend and this will be my only chance to look at the school. I will be there Sunday and Monday. Do you have any suggestions on questins to ask or what to see and do while I am there. I want to make the most of this trip, and ma

That is so terrific that you are coming to visit SMC!! I felt the exact same way when I first visited, trying to hit the most important places at SMC and in the surrounding area because I live 6 hrs. away and couldn't visit it often. I would definitely recommend asking questions concerning tour guides experiences with academics (maybe about majors/minors), activities and sports on campus, and tips about how to adapt quickly to college life as a first year. Feel free also to ask any minor questions too, like if they like the food in Alliot or what is the best time to hit the library or the gym. Tour guides really love showing what it is they love about SMC, so they are always here to help!!
I would also recommend if you can, visiting downtown Burlington and Church Street!! There are so many great shops and restaurants to visit and you defintely get a chance to see how gorgeous Vermont is.
I actually have a list of places on my blog that I would definitely recommend in Burlington- if you have a chance check it out!!
http://alexandrasmcbloggers.blogspot.com/p/surrounding-area-recomendations.html

Hope you have an amazing time visiting SMC :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment