Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is the dorm life fun at SMC?

It is sooo much fun!! The dorm you live in your first year is where you will make many of your first friends. Having all the first year dorms located in the quad also makes it easy to make new friends in different dorms as well :) Res Life is so wonderful about putting on really fun activities to do throughout the week and weekend, such as hall olympics and ice cream sundae nights, so you're never bored!! It's so funny because sometimes, I even have to remind myself that there are also great opportunities outside of campus and the dorms, like going into Burlington, because you have so much offered to you in the dorms.
Dorm life at SMC is an experience I would never trade and it has definitely brought many fun and great experiences to my life :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment