Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What do you think my chances are for becoming a blogger? Do you think I should try? Thanks a bunch Alex!

Well, my honest opinion is that you should never give up on something you want to pursue!! Blogging helped me out so much when I was an incoming freshman, not only with getting to know more about SMC, but helping be a part of a team that made a strong online community, so that when students got on campus, the bonds that were made online via Facebook, Twitter, etc. could branch into something strong on campus as well. As I've had the honor of doing this, I'm so glad the blogging program allows different students to do the same during blogging tryouts offered in the spring and fall. While blogging is competitive, there is no reason that you shouldn't try, especially if you feel like you can provide a great perspective on your experiences and love of SMC. I would definitely contact Gabbi Hall at ghall@mail.smcvt.edu for more information about getting started. Good luck and hope to see you as part of the SMC Blog Family :)

Feel free to ask me anything about SMC :) www.formspring.me/alexsmc14

No comments:

Post a Comment